Meeting & Event Services
The Eliot Hotel’s private meeting rooms provide an atmosphere of elegance and discretion in the heart of downtown Boston. You and your clients will be able to conduct productive meetings in the comfort of your own private room.
Charles Eliot Room
- 1,134 square feet (42’ x 27’)
- Capacity of 18 people at one table with a presentation set-up
- Capacity of 20 people at one table without a presentation set-up
Make your next Boston social event the envy of everyone! Let Chef Ken Oringer create your own “Private UNI” in our sequestered dining room, and give your guests an experience that will surpass their wildest expectations.
Charles Eliot Room
- 1,134 square feet (47’ x 27’)
- Capacity up to 40 people
Private and semi-private events are also available in UNI Restaurant. Please contact UNI's event planner, Katie Aramento at 617-536-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Due to seasonal availability, our catering menus change frequently. Please contact the hotel’s Catering Department at 617-267-1607 for the most up-to-date menus.
Chef Ken Oringer would be delighted to customize a menu for your Boston event.
rooms total SQ.FT. Room size ceiling HT Classroom Theatre Banquet Reception Conference U-Shape H-Square Charles Eliot Room 1,134 square feet (47’ x 27’) 0 0 30 40 60 60 0 0
- Audiovisual services available upon request
- On-site event planner
- Discounted group rates for event attendees
- Partnership with Harvard Club for large group bookings
- Catering provided by award-winning Uni Restaurant
- Customized menus available from celebrity Chef Ken Oringer
- Assistance with floral arrangements
- Complimentary house flowers and votive candles
- Private brunches and lunches available
- Bartender (fee of $250.00)
- Private wait-staff
- Wine Director or sommelier available for consultation
- Family-style and tasting menus available
- Business center with print and fax access
RFP Contact Information