Covid-19 Safety Protocols
The Eliot Hotel has implemented multi-level operational protocols to comply with recommendations by the Center for Disease Control and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
The Eliot Hotel recognizes that the Covid-19 Pandemic has changed how the hotel’s operations function. Guests can be assured that the attention to detail that has always been a hallmark of our personalized guest service is evident in our thorough approach to ensure the highest levels of safety for our guests and employees.
- Guests have the choice to forego housekeeping service during their stay. Cleaning is only provided while the guest is not in the room.
- In addition to standard cleaning policies, a comprehensive, multi touchpoint check list has been implemented, ensuring all touchpoints are sanitized.
- Minibars are not restocked during the guest stay except upon request.
- EPA-approved cleaning product is utilized.
- All public areas and identified public touchpoints are frequently sanitized.
- Sanitizer dispensers are placed on each floor and in the lobby.
- A room used by an identified positive guest is only resold after undergoing enhanced sanitization protocols per CDC guidelines.
- Touchless registration and payment options are available.