The health and safety of our guests and our staff is our utmost priority. We have implemented robust safety protocols as recommended by the CDC, OSHA, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and industry practices.
Notice of Accessibility for The Eliot Hotel
We at The Eliot Hotel are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to our website, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
We also offer the following accessible property features:
• Accessible public entrance
• Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
• Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
• Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32″ of clear width
• Accessible registration desk
• Accessible concierge desk
• Accessible restrooms
• Accessible restaurant
• Accessible guest rooms
• Accessible meeting rooms
• Closed captioning and closed captioning decoders on guest room televisions
• Parking (valet only)